Friday, October 26, 2012

IGates in Portland ME and Casco Bay

I took the mailboat tour of Casco Bay. I heard over 70 stations and I know many stations heard me (KB3UOO-7) on HT. I was running on 144.390 with WIDE1-1, WIDE2-1 . Not a SINGLe damn packed made it to the internet. What's going on? Ae there no IGATES? Is everyone running some other weird padagrim? What gives? My vehicle is on top of the residense in parking deck is running similar setup (KB3UOO) but with a much better antenna at 5W and still NOTHING!

Is there somethign going on to keep this on radio only?

These are the callsigns I observed. What say you guys?

N1XUK
N1NCB
N1REX
KD1KE
KB1JUP
N1RCW
KB1PWJ
K1JJS
N1YIS
KQ1L
KB1EZJ
N1WJO
VE1CO
VE9WRE
K1RAH
W2DAN
N1REX
W1OCA
W1LH
KB1TCE
W1LH
KQ1L
N1CMZ
KQ1L
VE2WMG
N1MIW
VA2RMG
VE9TOW
MAIL_FOR   <- It had an object tag. Not sure what it means. Maritime thing? Local thing?
W1PIG
K1RTA
N1ZNJ
KC1KM
W1OCA
KQ1L
KB1DBL
STORE FWD   <- It had an object tag. Not sure what it means. Maritime thing? Local thing?
N1NCI
W1YA
WA1JSE
VE9DGP
K1JEF
K1DCA
VE9FPG

No comments:

Post a Comment