Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Fun Scam Part 2

We got the response from a scammer!

From" Christopher Wooten
GET READY FOR YOUR FIRST ASSIGNMENT RESPONSIBILITIES(JOB APPROVED)

How are you today? I hope your day is going on well?
Once again Thank you for your willingness to act as my Personal Assistant and I am Confirming to you that you will be receiving your 1st Assignment Responsibilities This week
I will get you all instructions and details needed on how to carry out your 1st Assignment Responsibilities and please get back to me and re-verify your information if you are ready to carry out your 1st Assignment Responsibilities
Hope all is clear?
Waiting to hear from you & I look forward to establish a long term business relationship with you.



Regards
Rev


It's on like donkey kong!

I'm doing well. Ready and excited to start my new job.

I am ready to start


Guy Cottrell
433 W HARRISON STREET ROOM 3255
CHICAGO IL 60699-3255

What kind of new car will I be able to get?
I am very excited to have a job again and to be able to move out and
have a new car!

No comments:

Post a Comment